From: "Rob Richards" <rtfminc@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 8:16 AM
Subject: map drawer

Dear Folks,
I am in the process of invoicing/purchasing bookbinding equipment for
a public access studio and one thing I have had trouble locating are
map drawers for sale! have done lots of searching
(http://www.rvr.net/bb). Also, if you have experience in setting up or
working with such a beast I would appreciate any tips or suggestions.
I meet with the foundation people monday and we are hoping to purchase
shortly after. We are moving into an old historic building which is
being renovated, hopefully May probably June.
Thanks,
-rob

--
Brotherhood is not so wild a dream as those, who profit by postponing it, pretend.
    - Eric Sevareid, 1912 - 1992

When you give someone a book, you don’t give him just paper, ink, and glue. You give him the possibility of a whole new life. Christopher Morley