[BKARTS] Elephant hide paper

Thanks to everyone who sent information on suppliers of Elephant hide.
Unfortunately it seems that many of the stores that carried it, no longer do,
especially in the heavy weights, and the one's that carry the lightweight, have them
in limited colors. I am moving on and finding other paper for my needs.
Maria
Memory Press