Re: [BKARTS] Elephant-hide paper

http://www.gpcpapers.com/showproducts.cfm?categoryid=62&category=Marble%20Co
ver&path=1%7CWyndstone%20Papers%7C62|Marble%20Cover|

The Wyndstone Paper website still shows Marble cover weight as being
available... I think this is what people refer to as elephant-hide paper.
It comes in text weight and cover weight.  There is information about
distributors on their website.  I just e-mailed them asking what
distributors of their paper might carry this particular paper...

Debbie Kogan
debbie_kogan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx