[BKARTS] Looking for the Chena River Marblers

Hi folks,

Do they have a website?  Otherwise, what is their contact info? I
know I can get their paper at Talas, but I actually want to contact
them, preferably by email :-)
Any help would be great!
Jenny
aka Madwoman in the Attic
--
When I typed this email, it made total sense.
That does not guarantee it will make sense when you are reading it.