[BKARTS] Open House Studio-on-the-Square, NYC Spring 2005

Please join us for our OPEN HOUSE!
Saturday, February 12, 2005, Noon to 4:00 PM

Come by the printshop & introduce yourself, register
for our NEW & exciting Spring Course Offerings and
receive a discount, meet instructors, see a
letterpress demonstration.

There are still spaces available for Book Arts &
Letterpress Printing Workshops:

HAIKU & THE PRINTED BROADSIDE
May 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, Tuesday Eves, 6-9:00PM

BLOCKPRINTING: LINOCUT
Sunday, February 27, 10:00AM-4:00PM

WOOD ENGRAVING
Sunday, April 10, 10:00AM-4:00PM

PRINTING WITHOUT A PRESS
Saturday, February 19, 10:00AM-4:00PM

CLASS CHAPBOOK
Feb. 28, March 7, 14, 21, 28, April 4 - Monday Eves,
6-9:00PM

MINIATURE BOOK EDITION
April 15, 16, 17 - Friday 6-8PM, Sat. & Sun. 10AM-4PM

VALENTINES TO YOUR "X"
Sunday, February 13, 10:00AM-4:00PM

BOOKBINDING:  AN EASY ALBUM
Saturday, April 30, 10:00AM-4:00PM

BOXMAKING
Saturday, May 14, 10:00AM-4:00PM

INSTRUCTORS:  Book Artist - Mindy Belloff, Writer/Poet
- Amy Holman, Book Artist - Joseph A. Osina, Book
Artist - Gaylord Schanilec, Book Artist - Peter Thomas

REGISTER NOW for January through May 2005 -  Please go
to our website for details and download a registration
form ?  www.StudioOnTheSq.com  or  www.IntimaPress.com
 & click on "Workshops"

STUDIO ON THE SQUARE is committed to helping artists
develop their work in book form.  Small class sizes of
4-6 students allow for individual attention.  Our
focus is on the Art of the Book.  We encourage freedom
of expression and experimentation. Artists and
students with all levels of interest and experience
are welcome.

Equipment Includes a Vandercook Universal III
automatic letterpress

Studio on the Square
32 Union Square East, New York, NY  10003
917-412-4134
www.StudioOnTheSq.com
www.IntimaPress.com

[Please forward this e-mail onto others & help us
spread the news!]