[BKARTS] An Announcement

An Announcement

       With regret we must tell our loyal customers, to whom we are very
grateful, that after 40 years we have sold our type foundry to Oÿcizin
Parnassia. It is located in Vattïs, Switzerland. Within three months they
will be able to supply all the types we made, plus using a  fine collection
of it's own matrices.

            It is our intention to continue printing letterpress
specializing in making books and broadsides.

            At this time we do have a small stock of broadsides on type and
printing; with one exception* all printed in the shop of the British
Monotype Company at Salfords. They cost $50 each, postpaid in US. We take
checks or credit cards if you tell us the kind of card, it’s number, expire
date and how your name is shown on the card. We also need the physical
address where UPS delivers.

                        Here are the broadsides, but not in large quantity.

1.      How and Why Type Faces diÝer

2.      This is a Print Shop* (Beatrice Ward)

3.      Tom Thumb’s Alphabet

4.      The Arabesque Ornaments

5.      The Fleuron Ornaments

6.      The Border Ornaments