Re: [BKARTS] An Announcement

In a message dated 2/4/2005 10:58:14 AM Pacific Standard Time,
berliner@xxxxxxxx writes:

we do  have a small stock of broadsides on type

Harold...I would like the Beatrice Warde Broadside. Can you bill me along
with the Civilite which I have ordered? So I can write one check? Or
Mastercard. Whatever you prefer, after you determine how much Civilite is  available.
Thanks.

Nancy Bloch
858/756-2235