[BKARTS] Straightening pages

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to straighten out the upper edges of
some pages of a book that was dropped in the snow (though briefly)? They are
only slightly distorted (relatively light weight paper) but they do take
away from the overall look of the book. I have tried putting them under
pressure between two boards but that doesn't do very much to correct the
problem and I hesitate to dampen them even slightly (with possibly steam)
with the fear that it will worsen the problem and make them stick together
as they dry. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Sincerely,

Richard