[BKARTS] 2005 Lectures and Workshops

I am now organizing my 2005-06 lecture and workshop schedule. If you would
like to schdule something for your institution, please contact me this
month..

This Monday, Feb. 7 at 5:30 p.m. I will be speaking on "The Book Art
Movement" at The John Carter Brown Library on the Brown University campus
in Providence, RI.

Friday March 4 I will be speaking at 4:00 p.m. at the Special Collections
Research Center,  E.S. Bird Library, Syracuse University, on Material as
Metaphor in conjunction with the exhibition of my Bill of Rights edition
(now through April 1) and will be conducting a workshop Saturday March 5:
http://libwww.syr.edu/information/spcollections/

I'm posting this to book_arts-l and exlibris, so please forgive the
duplication if you subscribe to both.

--
 Richard
 http://minsky.com