Re: [BKARTS] Elephant hide paper

Frank

You can still find this paper available from a number of online sources.
Here's one

http://www.premierart.com.au/PAPER.htm

Well, maybe! I have 150+ full sheets of the gray coloration in inventory
but I suspect it is the lighter weight, which, for some reason, I assume
would be better for use as sheeting over boards. I would think there are
a number of European sources. Zanders is in the Netherlands, or, at
least, it used to be!!!

Gerald Lange
The Bieler Press
Bieler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx