Re: [BKARTS] Elephant hide paper

Dear Gerald and al,

ZANDERS Feinpapiere AG An der Gohrsmühle D-51465 Bergisch Gladbach

has been always located in germany since being foundet there back in the 1800's.

charles

------------------------------------
L.A Book Arts, Inc.
The Custom Bindery
Krause Intaglio
310.360.7265
www.Custombindery.com
------------------------------------
On Feb 5, 2005, at 10:02 PM, Gerald Lange wrote:

Frank

You can still find this paper available from a number of online sources.
Here's one

http://www.premierart.com.au/PAPER.htm

Well, maybe! I have 150+ full sheets of the gray coloration in inventory
but I suspect it is the lighter weight, which, for some reason, I assume
would be better for use as sheeting over boards. I would think there are
a number of European sources. Zanders is in the Netherlands, or, at
least, it used to be!!!

Gerald Lange
The Bieler Press
Bieler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://bielerpress.blogspot.com

If anyone does find a source for these papers, please let the list know.

Thanks,
Frank Lehmann

                 Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>