[BKARTS] Leather Paring Knives

I use the skife knife myself.  I like it because of the disposable razors.

From what I understand, between the 3 types of paring knives, the choice is a personal preference.  Any of them will last a life time, but will need to be prepared before its first use and bevel-sharpened when it gets dull.  With the disposable razors, I don't need to worry about the sharpening.

If you'd like to purchase one that's already been prepped for its first use, you may want to look into Peachey hand tools for bookbinders.  Here's his catalog which includes all 3 types of paring knives and a description of each - http://www.philobiblon.com/peacheycatalog.pdf

One of these days, I plan to buy one myself.  Please let me know how you like them.