[BKARTS] Potdevin glue machine for sale

Hello all,

I'm paring down my studio and selling my glue machine.

FOR SALE:
Potdevin type Z gluer - 21" roller w/cast iron heated
glue tank fully restored by American Graphic Arts

Product manual and extra pickoff fingers included;
New ductor roller and bearings, reconditioned glue
roller and bearings, new side frames, reconditioned
glue outlet assembly; Heater tank indicator bulb is
burned out but does not affect heating element.
Super excellent condition. $2,200

Must be able to pick up in Pawtucket RI (just over the
city line from Providence). 1 hour from Boston, 3 1/2
hours from NYC, 1 1/2 hours from Northampton. Bring a
heavy duty flat dolly and some friends - it's not very
big but it sure is heavy.

You can see the wondrous machine here:
http://www.ifnbooks.com/GM.html

Please email me at ifnbooks@xxxxxxxxx if interested.