From: "J. J. Foncannon" <bolu.bolu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 2:06 PM
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Straightening pages

Is the temperature you use about the lowest setting? (250 degrees.)

Jill Timm wrote:

To straighten bent page corners, have you tried ironing with a dry iron?
I have used this successfully on wrinkles and bends in decorative papers.

--
Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press

                  Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel
from
the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back
counter.
"But they are identical," the owner protested.
"No," Magritte insisted.  "This one's been stared at."

                 Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>