From: "M Cirfi Walton" <pantheon.group@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2005 9:42 PM
Subject: Re: Leather Paring Knives

I have several different paring knives from various countries.  They all
have their particular use. If you are just starting out, I would
definitely
invest in Jeff Peachey's paring knife, called The Peachey Knife.  It has
been the easiest to use & the least intimidating. He prepares the edge
beautifully for you & is easy to maintain too.

Cheers

Mercedes

Toronto