Re: [BKARTS] oxidizing metal

I have explored the potential of metals and manipulating their
surfaces.  It is not something that can or should be done without
caution, careful controls, and certain knowledge.  Truly, with all due
respect, exchanges without a specific degree of information cannot
safely teach these NEAT possibilities.  I recommend you refer to,  The
Colouring, Bronzing, and Patination of Metals  by Richard Hughes and
Michael Rowe.  Rebecca Shaffer