Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 8 Feb 2005 to 9 Feb 2005 (#2005-40)

Hi Lisa-
Although unable to attend The Los Angeles Book Arts Center lecture in Los
Angeles,
I would be interested in additional information about both Eugenia Butler's
books and the
"liar's contests" which take place in rural states.

Thanks,
A L I C E * S I M P S O N
D A N C E   M A R A T H O N