[BKARTS] Society of Bookbinders Competition, 2005

I am sending you this email as someone who has shown an interest in the
Society of Bookbinders Competition recently or in the past.  The prizes
this year will total a value of approximately 5000 Pounds Sterling.

Please find below a link to the relevant information on the Society's website:

<http://www.societyofbookbinders.com/events/competition/competition_2005/competition_2005_cat.html>www.societyofbookbinders.com/events/competition/competition_2005/competition_2005_cat.html

If you have any problems with this link, let me know and I can email the
information as an attachment or put a copy in the post to you.

There have been a few queries from potential participants, here is a
summary - should you have any questions of your own please do not hesitate
to ask.

The entries do not need to be in a box/slipcase for judging if you do not
want them to be - the protective box referred to in the rules refers to
packaging suitable for protecting the book during transit.

The exhibition of the winner's work will be at George Bayntun, Bath, The
Barbican Centre, London and then at the University library, Manchester.

Should you wish to fax any information to us please do so on UK (+44) (0)
1235 831320

It is necessary to register so that you get all the forms that are required
to assist with the judging are sent to you.

Please note - it is possible to pay the registration fee and entry fees etc
by the following methods - Credit card, Pound Sterling Cash or Cheque, US
Dollar Cash or Euro cash.

Although the rules state that the binders name must not appear on any of
the work, please note that if it does, the book may still be entered but
the name should be covered up temporarily, either by the binder or the
organizer for the purposes of judging.

Many Thanks

Louise and Stuart Brockman