Re: [BKARTS] Bible end paper

Question:
    Is Vernon talking about endpapers or about book covering material?
    As far as I know, Gane Brothers makes only the latter., see
http://www.ganebrothers.com/imitationleather.htm.  No paper products seem
to be mentioned on their website.
    Gane brothers does a lot of wholesaleing, but I have found their
salesmen very cooperative, and they are willing to cut as little as 5 yards
of material.
    I have found their products very pretty, and I often use them as an
example of why synthetic leather book covering materials don't have to look
cheap.
    Coincidentally, I have covered several Bibles with their products.
Jet

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel
from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back
counter.