[BKARTS] Methyl cellulose source

I'd be interested in suggestions on where to purchase methyl cellulose.
Are there brand names?   I tried ordering from one supplier but it was
backordered and I've not heard back from the company so we cancelled
the order.   I need to find a reliable source.

We use methyl cellulose in a library book repair lab, most often to
soften old glue in order to clean the spine before recasing.   I was
surprised to learn there's a problem with types of methyl cellulose
being supplied.

Marty Hartford