Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 9 Feb 2005 to 10 Feb 2005 (#2005-41)

Betty,

I have sometimes found that ethanol applied with a cotton swap will
soften and then wipe away paint from leather.  Although there were no
marks or solvent rings left after, you'd want to be careful anyway.  If
the paint is too thick to soften quickly, then perhaps using a poultice
or a dropper full of ethanol on a plaster of paris solvent tray would
work over an hour or more.

Carol