Re: [BKARTS] bookcloth

Suggestion:  make you own book cloth.  It's easy.  It's cheap.

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

 The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.