From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
marybethd
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 12:43 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: bookcloth

While we are on the subject of paper used in books, who can tell me a good
source of bookcloth? At one time I got a black cloth with shiny fine vine
pattern, black on black, but can't for the life of me think where I might
have picked it up. I wrote to the company that I usually buy bookcloth from
and they say they have never carried patterned cloth. Anyone????? mary beth
http://www.PictureTrail.com/sribbonpress