[BKARTS] Modeling leather

It's not about painting on leather (popular in the early 20th
century, known as mosaic bindings) but one of the books I've
reprinted, _Leather Work_ is about modeling leather.

Originally published in France, translated into English in 1905.

Price: $8.95 + $2.50 P&H = $11.45.

Jack

>Hello, List!
>
>Could someone suggest a resource for researching painting on leather (for
>books, of course) as well as modeling leather onto books? I know where to
>look to see pictures of it successfully accomplished, but don't know where
>to look for instructions and general info about...
>
>Many thanks,
>Shanna Yarbrough
>NYC

Thompson Conservation Lab.