Re: [BKARTS] Consistency of Methyl Cell Paste - THANKS!

Thank you to all who replied to my query.  I added  a little distilled water
to the gel 'til it was more like honey, then mixed with PVA 1/2 and 1/2.  It
worked like a dream, so much easier than PVA alone.

Just finished my little clamshell box and put it under weights.

Thanks for the reassurance and ideas.

The tutorial at http://www.philobiblon.com/tutorials.htm on how to make a
Drop-spine Box was wonderfully helpful as well.

Gale