Re: [BKARTS] leather-like material

Hi:

The two procedures went well. Sh enow has an IV in her neck that goes
into her to hydrate her. The test she had done...TE...which is short
for something unpronounceable, showed that she was dehydrated but that
nothing else major was wrong with her heart. This was good news
compared to her heart having more wrong with it.

I am back in NY because of something else that I had to attend to, but
I will return Monday when the surgery is scheduled to take place. I
will stay through the danger period. My brothers are due to go to FL
the end of next week.

Thank you for all of your prayers. I know they have helped pull her
through this thus far. I pray that she continues to have faith in God
an din herself to make it through the next and biggest hurdle.

I am tired..and scared, but still here.