Re: [BKARTS] leather-like material

Wow, so so sorry, was emailing a friend about my mom who is extremely
ill. Really sorry, not thinking well these days

On Feb 12, 2005, at 6:27 PM, William Minter wrote:

On Feb 12, 2005, at 9:20 AM, Laurie Corral wrote:

thanks, this is an interesting idea.  This process may work in a book
press too - depending on the size press and how much paper is needed.
It would require some experimentation to determine the ideal time to
leave it in the press too.

******************************
I have found that a book press does not provide enough pressure unless
the area is less than about 8 square inches (2" x 4"), even when the
paper is wet.
I am now looking to purchase a small etching press to use. If anyone
knows of a source for a good used press, I may be interested.
Thanks,
Bill Minter

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA  16695