Re: [BKARTS] Exhibits and galleries to show your books?

Hi Julie Friedman --- and all on the List --

I would be interested in compiling a comprehensive, continually
updated, book arts events list if one is needed.

I feel that a free non-member based webspace and newsletter would be
the kind of archive I would look for if I was searching for
information on book art events, competitions, fairs, venues,
opportunities, jobs, commissions etc.

I can provide webspace at ncfab.org - infact, I will even have a go at
designing a few templates, and uploading them, before the end of march
2005 - we are very busy at the moment so the end of march is the best
time for us!

So, if you have information to provide (I will send out more formal
request in March) --- email this way!: paul.bettinson@xxxxxxxxx

regards,

--
Paul Bettinson