Re: [BKARTS] Exhibits and galleries to show your books?

I kept an online listing of book-arts related sights and events for a
while, mostly in New York and Paris, but I took it down because it did
double-duty with listings and reviews I'd publish in WOID. Anyone
interested in this project is welcome to reprint the listing. Welcome,
also, to WOID reviews and notices, subject to acknowledging authorship
and reprinting the text without editing or cutting if it appeared in
WOID.

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language