[BKARTS] Methyl cellulose source and all things bookbinding - Advertisement

List-members,

Methyl Cellulose can be purchased from us here at Talas, with the
convenience of online, phone, and fax purchasing.  You can find this
product on our web site here:
http://nt.bnt.com/talas/menu.html?category=102&product=1014

Since it seems that there are many new members of the list here I would
also like to remind everyone that we are a full service bookbinding
supply company, serving hand bookbinders, conservators, artists, and
many others around the world for over 40 years.  We have built our
business on the principle that all merchandise we carry is physically in
stock to provide our customers with timely and reliable service to suit
your needs and deadlines.

New products we are featuring include the Tefal Cook N' Stir for making
wheat paste, Arches MBM sold by the sheet, Bockingford Inkjet Paper, and
Eterno Board - the premier binders board imported from Switzerland.  We
also have a closeouts and specials section on our web site which
includes leathers, papers and other items can be found so check back often.

As a thank you to our customers we have also added a "Database of
Conservators and in Practice" as a free search able database to list
your services to the tens of thousands of people around the world that
visit our site every day.  Please feel free to post your listing.

Make sure to visit us at http://talasonline.com or personally when
visiting Manhattan.

Regards,
Aaron Salik