Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 13 Feb 2005 to 14 Feb 2005 (#2005-45)

Are there any school or university  librarians on this list and if so... can
anyone tell me about the profession...what the work is like, what a day is
like,  the good and the bad of it.  I'm considering a career change right now,
and I'm looking at the field to see if it would be a match.

Audrey