Re: [BKARTS] bleached linen?

On Feb 15, 2005, at 7:27 AM, Audrey Hollinger wrote:

I was under the impression that, although strong, linen fibres were
somewhat brittle and would not hold up as well as cotton would under
the
constant folding and unfolding that occurs in book hinges.

That certainly has been my opinion (and experience).
Bill Minter

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA  16695
814-793-4020