[BKARTS] Adobe Reader

Hi everyone

I need to know if I have a glitch.
I upgraded to Adobe Reader 6 more than a month ago, and now when  coming
across a PDF file am no longer able to "click" and open within my browser.
What has happened?
I now have to "save target"  to my desktop and open after exiting my
browser.
Can this be fixed....or is that the way it is?
Should I trash 6. and download 7. hoping it's going to work like 5. used to?
Please respond privately.

margaret