Re: [BKARTS] Exhibits and galleries to show your books?

Hi Paul T Werner!

It would be fantatsic to get any information regarding the details of
the listings of book-art events that you managed.

As you may know ncfab.org would like to host the NOBA (New
Opportunities for Book Artists) database - any information and/or
contacts you can provide would be very much appreciated!

regards,

--
Paul Bettinson
Nordic Centre For Artists' Bookworks