[BKARTS] Carolle Blue's digital book?

Hi,

I've surfed around with no luck. I'm looking for information on a digital
book created by an artist named Carolle Blue. Does anyone know of any on
line (or hardcopy) references to this artist and her work?

I'm also interested in any other digital artists that use text and/or books
in their work. If anyone could point me to some web sites, preferably with
images, I'd be very appreciative.

~ Tammy in PSL