Re: [BKARTS] Carolle Blue's digital book?

Tammy, I believe you're looking for Carroll Parrott Blue's _The Dawn at My Back_:

http://www.utexas.edu/utpress/books/bludaw.html

I saw her speak about this project last year, and she gave a demonstration of the DVD - it looked fascinating.

Best,
--Gene--

Gene Kannenberg, Jr., Assistant Professor
Department of English, University of Houston-Downtown
One Main Street, Houston TX  77002 USA
http://www.uhd.edu/~kannenbg
http://www.comicsresearch.org