Re: [BKARTS] "famous" book artist

Hi,  List!!
I once read about ( I think he does have a website, too) a book artist (who I
think lives out west somewhere?), who makes his living solely from his
artist's books. He makes something like one book edition per year, does everything
himself (printing etc) and which, if I remember correctly, usually is sold out
very soon after it is announced.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Maybe those mummies might know.

Thanks