[BKARTS] Take-down of In Flight Exhibition

Saturday, February 26, 2005
1:00 to 4:00 p.m.

Scripps College
1030 Columbia Avenue
Claremont, CA 91711
(909) 607-3866

Clark Humanities Museum
2nd floor, Humanities Building in center of campus

Take-down of exhibition: In Flight
‘Tis is a rare opportunity to see a book exhibition liberated from its glass cases: at 1:00 sharp we will unlock the exhibition’s 15 display cases and Kitty Maryatt, Director of the Scripps College Press, will talk about the books as she removes them from the cases; we will look at all the books together, and then you will have time to look again individually at any book you wish to peruse further. At 3:00 we will go to the Scripps College Press room to see the letterpress and binding equipment and to talk about making collaborative books and view Scripps College Press editions.

FREE, but reservations requested. Please call (909) 607-3866 or send a note to KMaryatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx