Re: [BKARTS] bleached linen?

On Feb 16, 2005, at 12:13 PM, Beddall Bookbinding wrote:

As someone who uses Barbours linen thread almost exclusively, I
certainly would be interested in seeing that letter. Could you post it
on the web or send me a graphic of it please?
Dave Allen
******************************
I do not have a website, and I cannot attach the letter to this
message. A copy of the letter was emailed directly to you.

The message states:
This letter was originally sent to Don Guyot at Colophon Book Arts on
May 17, 1996. However, I had similar information a few years earlier.
Just in case you cannot read this scanned copy of an old fax :
      "Sizes No. 30 and finer are brought in pre-bleached. Sizes 25 and
heavier are boiled/bleached in our Dyehouse. This means that there
could be a variation in the finished colours. Therefore, we cannot
guarantee that all sizes will be exactly the same." (end of letter)

Bill Minter

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA  16695
814-793-4020