Re: [BKARTS] book board cutter/shear

Hello all,

I too am in the paper/board cutter market and would be interested in
reading user comments on the Martin Yale 7000E (12" cut/200 sheets) and
the Kutrimmer 1058 (22"cut/50 sheet/ board) or even the Kutrimmer 1038
(15")- did Rachel just answer the question? if I want to cut board too
the Kutrimmer is the answer?? The Martin Yale is SO cool looking......
TIA for guidance- I've managed to confuse myself again(:-| )
from the lost coast
vickiv