Re: [BKARTS] Martin Yale 7000E

I'm very interested in this thread as I've been looking at some Kutrimmers
and used them in past with surprising success as they can even handle davey
board.

That being said, the 7000E looks great, but it seems limiting in terms of
size in that you can only cut a 12" cut.  Have you had any experience with
their StakCut model?  Seems very similar to the Kutrimmer?

Christian