[BKARTS] Studio-on-the-Square: An intimate setting for learning

Book Arts & Letterpress Printing Workshops in NYC

Thank you all on the List who came to the Studio, sent
e-mails of support, and forwarded our website &
workshop information onto others in and around New
York.

If you couldn?t make it to the Studio, please feel
free to arrange to stop by, or call and ask questions
about our workshops.  We want to suggest the best
class for your interest and level of experience,
whether a beginner or writer who never made an image
before, a binder who wants to learn how to fill all
those blank books, or an advanced visual artist who
wants to combine text and images, and learn the art of
the book.  Remember, we welcome all artists, writers,
binders, and students with different levels of
interest and experience.  Our intimate studio setting
and small class sizes, provides a unique learning
experience and unparalleled exchange of information.
We are here to help you get your projects going and
help you communicate what you have to say.  If there
is a class you would like to take that is not offered,
please e-mail your suggestions.

There are two workshops coming up where you work with
a poet and visual artist to make a broadside (Haiku &
the Printed Broadside ? 5 Tuesday eves,  May 3-31), or
a class book (Class Chapbook Collaborative ? 6 Monday
eves - 2/28-4/4).  In these classes, you will write
poetry, set type, AND make an image!

Studio on the Square
32 Union Square East, #310
New York, NY 10003
917-412-4134
www.StudioOnTheSq.com
www.IntimaPress.com

Other upcoming Spring 2005 classes include:
Miniature Book Edition ? weekend April 15-17
Wood Engraving ? Sunday, April 10
Bookbinding: An Easy Album ? Saturday, April 30
Miniature Portfolio ? Tuesday, April 12
Boxmaking ? Saturday, May 14