[BKARTS] 38th California International Antiquarian Book Fair in SF

The 38th California International Antiquarian Book Fair opens this
weekend here in San Francisco, and the staffs of the Book Arts and
Special Collections Center (BASCC) and the San Francisco History Center
(SFHC) would like to take this opportunity to invite attendees to visit
us at the Main Branch (Civic Center) of the San Francisco Public Library
(SFPL). While at the Fair, please stop by our table, which we'll be
sharing with the Friends of the San Francisco Public Library. We'll have
lots of material about the collections in both the BASCC, the SFHC, and
the SF Historical Photograph Collection (a part of the SFHC).

The SFPL is not very far from the Concourse where the Fair will be, and
it's easy to get here from anywhere in the downtown area.

For more information, please visit these links:

Book Fair, http://www.sfbookfair.com/

Book Arts and Special Collections Center,
http://sfpl4.sfpl.org/librarylocations/main/bookarts/bookarts.htm

San Francisco History Center,
http://sfpl.org/librarylocations/sfhistory/sfhistory.htm

San Francisco Historical Photograph Collection,
http://sfpl.org/librarylocations/sfhistory/sfphoto.htm

San Francisco Public Library home page, http://sfpl.org/index.htm

Friends of the SFPL, http://www.friendsandfoundation.org/

General driving directions,
http://sfpl.org/librarylocations/main/maindirections.htm

Map showing location of Concourse,
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=O8MLZ.p_0Tqe.xx0TnK9jM0fyoAXZPFW1Y1
IJA--
<http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=O8MLZ.p_0Tqe.xx0TnK9jM0fyoAXZPFW1Y
1IJA--&csz=94103&country=us&new=1&name=&qty>
&csz=94103&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

Directions from Concourse to SFPL,
http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?ed=yT8U2.V.wilY4ii4ox7k7TPr.d2p6c.qpQOC9
mu1qsuNXkfXX2toaq4S0ijOhvhByONzqw--
<http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?ed=yT8U2.V.wilY4ii4ox7k7TPr.d2p6c.qpQOC
9mu1qsuNXkfXX2toaq4S0ijOhvhByONzqw--&csz=San+Francisco%2C+CA+94103&count
ry=us&tcsz=94102&tcountry=us>
&csz=San+Francisco%2C+CA+94103&country=us&tcsz=94102&tcountry=us

Asa Peavy, Program Manager

Marjorie G. & Carl W. Stern Book

Arts & Special Collections Center

San Francisco Public Library