Re: [BKARTS] Copy Press aka Book Press

Hi,
I have gotten them as cheap as $50 and as expensive as $250 for that
size. It all depends on condition and how badly the person wants to sell.
Dave

Guffey wrote:

Can anyone on this list give me a fair market price for an old copy press?
It weighs about 80 lbs, the base is 16"x11" and the height with the screw
plate fully closed is 13"  The plate screws down with a turn wheel and has
about 6" of daylight.  Although it looks like a book press, it is definitely
a copy press.  Shipping is not at issue, just the price of the press is
necessary.
Thanks for any information you may have.
d.guffey

840 Snowdrop Avenue
Victoria BC CANADA V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380

When you give someone a book, you don’t give him just paper, ink, and glue. You give him the possibility of a whole new life. Christopher Morley