Re: [BKARTS] book board cutter/shear

Thanks to everyone who responded-  your guidance is invaluable.
I think that tho' it doesn't look quite as cool the kutrimmer will
better serve my needs.

vickiv

On Feb 17, 2005, at 5:16 AM, Leslie Miller wrote:

I have the Kutrimmer. The 15" one. I orginally ordered the smaller
one, but
it would have to be attached to a table to be stable.  I love my 15"
one .
It comes with a guard and clamp to hold down your board and paper.  I
love
it.
Les

Leslie Miller
Fountain Street Studios
Framingham, MA

-----Original Message----- From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Victoria Van Horn Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 2:01 AM To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: book board cutter/shear

Hello all,

I too am in the paper/board cutter market and would be interested in
reading user comments on the Martin Yale 7000E (12" cut/200 sheets) and
the Kutrimmer 1058 (22"cut/50 sheet/ board) or even the Kutrimmer 1038
(15")- did Rachel just answer the question? if I want to cut board too
the Kutrimmer is the answer?? The Martin Yale is SO cool looking......
TIA for guidance- I've managed to confuse myself again(:-| )
from the lost coast
vickiv