[BKARTS] Colleague in Santa Barbara to fix an embarrassing error

Is there someone on the list in Santa Barbara who can fix this for me. I
made a perfect-bound full color copy of Mad Laughter for a client.
Evidently I did something wrong and -- horrible shame -- it fell apart
on arrival.

I guess the text block was too heavy for the simple PVA glueing method I
used. It's worked just fine in the past. I am going to reinforce it with
buried cords the next time I make one of these. I was trying to be too
literally faithful to the concept of the trade paperback.

I would really appreciate it if someone could get in touch with me
off-list about repairing the binding.

--
Cancun User's Guide 2005 http://www.lulu.com/jules

http://www.newsroom-l.net/blog