Re: [BKARTS] Sugar & Vinegar Paste Paper

Hi Marilyn,

I've looked through my books for a "recipe" and I've found the same one
that you used - two parts sugar and one part vinegar (speifically malt
vinegar).  The recipe states that it will take 3 or 4 days to dry.
Having lived in Portland, I know it's humid there.  It could be you need
to place the decorated paper in a room with a de-humidifier.

Good luck.

Marcia Watt
Marcia.Watt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx