Re: [BKARTS] Sugar & Vinegar Paste Paper

Hi Marilyn,

I also live in a very damp climate and tried the same recipe but it
dried just fine- maybe because our source of heat is a wood stove or
maybe the pigment I used soaked up more moisture. I didn't have as good
a luck with some very glossy paper tho' after it dried it covered much
better than it originally appeared. The finished surface is decidedly
bumpy and I like it but don't know if it "should" be.
Maybe use less vinegar and/or more pigment ??
good luck-
vickiv