[BKARTS] Color laser printing on fabric

There has been some discussion of inkjet printing on fabric, but nothing on using a color laser printer to print or transfer an image to fabric. I think a color laser would be better alternative than an inkjet because one would not face the potential problem of banding and the cost of the toner vs. inkjet inks would be significantly lower. Now that one can buy a color laser printer for as little as $400, I would think color laser printing on fabric would be financially feasible. Obviously there is a great difference between inks and toner and the method of transfer, so the question is: Is it technologically feasible? Has anyone tried this or know of resources that discuss using color laser printers for fabric or for fabric transfer.

Thanks

Paul Gough
neprinter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx