Re: [BKARTS] Colleague in Santa Barbara to fix an embarrassing error

I've actually used this press many times for projects within my last class
and it is a life saver.

The neatness of the bind after using that tool as compared to some other
perfect bind tools was head and shoulders above the rest.   Definitely
worth it's weight in gold.